Friday, June 11, 2010

welcome to the first post on Patch Quirky

Please do allow me to introduce you to the point about Patch Quirky, Patch Quirky has been invented due to my learning about sewing. As I don't believe in perfectness I have created my own patch to show off my own quirky designs and creations hence the title Patch Quirky.

You'll find me to be random, funny, hopefully showing off sewing of some form however I am a learner I'm on my L plates! I have only been sewing for about 8 weeks in a beginner class. My lovely manly creature bought me a sewing machine for Christmas and since then I've been striving to learn how to use it and not be afraid of it! since then I think my tutor thinks I'm a tad hopeless and I think that my sewing machine is cursed but I will get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and read every one.